Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October 28, 2013

Família,

   I'm going to write another letter later today. We just came to see the new transfer calls, but I couldn't resist reading some of your letters as well.
   I thought I would take this moment to reveal my decision. But before that, a quick sidenote: I sent that first letter as a joke. However, I also sent another letter with the subject ''just kidding'' right after! I guess it got lost in cyber space. Sorry to make you all wait another week, I didn't mean to!
   Now for the grand reveal. Drumroll!









I'll be home for Christmas. You can count on me. I'll be home for Christmas: one more transfer for me


   My official release date is now December 11. So I should be getting home sometime on the 12 or 13, because Chandler's date is the 12, so we're not all too sure how that's all going to go. But that's the news with that! I'll write you all a little later today some more! Love ya!
Elder Alex Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment