Monday, December 9, 2013

November 18, 2013

Família,


   Well, I'm NOT getting voluntold. Pretty sure, at least. Sister called me this week and asked for my passport number, and also which airport I wanted to go to. I told her the IF airport, so I think that she bought the ticket.
   This week has been absolutely awesome! We've been doing some really good work. We marked a baptismal date with N and her son, and they'll be baptized on the 7 of December. I'm way excited. Also, Amany is going to be baptized this week, and he chose me to baptize him. That will be cool as well. So, everything's good to go.
   As for me, I'm just doing some prep work for December. I'm starting to use pdays to buy last minute souveniers, and also to go and visit some people. Everything is really good. I'm happy and as healthy as normal!
As for the first meal, it can be anything. Maybe cheesey potatoe
soup. On the first Sunday, however, it has to be good 'ole SPAM
sandwiches. First fast food is Fiesta Olé. haha We dream about food a
lot here. Funge is getting old! haha
   
   Also, let me know if there are any requests for souveniers. I'm doing my last few runs soon, so I'll need to know. :)

I love you all so so so so so so so much. 

Elder Alex Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment