Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 20, 2013

Alô famíla!

   My new area is great! It has a lot of potential for some really strong family baptisms. Elder Harper is way cool. He's what you call a ''dying'' missionary, and he is very Christlike. He turned 21 yesterday.
   The branch is cool. I still go to the same chapel because it's a shared one, and things look bright as to branch organization. I still don't know a whole lot about everyone, so I'll have to keep you all posted.
   Well, President Thompson flies out here in two days. I hope I can help. 
   It looks like you're all doing well. Jello in a straw? That's just weird man! Weston, get your homework done and enjoy your Sundays! I love Sundays. They're way relaxed and have good lessons, plus Pday is tommorrow! Wooo!
   Sorry that don't have a lot of news other than that, but I'm doing well. I'll give you more news as I learn more about Benfica! Love you all!

Elder Alex Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment