Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 13, 2013

Família,


   Wow! Skype was so much fun yesterday! I liked it a lot. It looks like Luxana is getting REALLY tall.
   Well, I got transferred. I'm going to Benfica, the branch that split off from ours only 2 transfers ago. I'll be serving in the 'A' area with Elder Harper... and I'll be serving as a  Zone Leader.     I'm a little sad to go. Our area was finally starting to see a LOT of potential. We've been meeting some really cool people, and more are starting to progress. But Benfica should be nice. They seem really organized, and I hear that the branch President is awesome. Plus it will be nice to have a companion with more experience than me to teach me just a little bit more before I become the oldest. But the house isn't as nice as the one I'm in now... sigh... hahaha
   But Skype was way good. You should all know: I took those parasite pills quite a while ago. As far as I know, I should be parasite free. I haven't eaten anything off the street since I took them, and my trips to the bathrooms are much more pleasant now.
   Also, I think I might try and buy some CDs with Angolan music on them. They'll be a little more expensive, because I've decided not to buy street music anymore... I'm going all legal from now on. hahaha no more limewire for me!
   But things are still going good here in Luanda. I'm about 99% certain I'll never see a providence while I'm here. But, I'm about 75% sure that I'll get one more area before the end of my mission. I really REALLY want to go to Viana. It'll be the last place in the city I haven't been, plus R and P are out there. It would be the perfect end to the mission. :)
   Well, I love you all so much, keep on keepin on!

Elder Alex Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment