Sunday, May 26, 2013

April 29, 2013

Família,



  It was a long week. It was pretty hard just because I was feeling a
little overloaded.
  We were a little low on money, so I had to
supplement, but most of the money I pulled out was for personal items
and souveniers, and I plan on not pulling too much more out for a long
long time... let me know if it gets to be too much! But I'm better
now. I had some good talks with people, and I feel great and excited
for the coming week. Mom: thank you so much for all the stuff you
helped me with and cleaned for me. I get it now. :) Weston: you owe
mom something for help on your election stuff! Haha! But seriously,
congratulations broski! You are more popular than I was haha!
  Success story for the week: H and A finished all of their
documentation for marriage! They delivered everything to our branch
marriage counselor, and they plan to get married on the 31 of May, and
they'll get baptized the next day. Á final!
  But other than that it was a slow week. We watched conference,
which was nice, but I didn't get a lot out of it. We were in the back
and couldn't hear, so I'll have to wait for the Liahona to come out to
us. Plus, Moçambique straight up stole our spotlight! haha just
kidding.
  Well, I love you all very very much, Owen, you can totally use my
rubic's cube. Á vondade!

Elder Money says hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment