Wednesday, June 12, 2013

May 27, 2013

Família,
   This week was a great one. We worked our guts out and got a lot of lessons in. We also found a bunch of families that I think have some great potential. Plus, the house I live in is so much fun. Things are good. Things are good.
    Zone Leading so far has been pretty much the same as other missionary work, but maybe things are going to change now that we're getting a new mission president. President Kretley will be here in Angola for about three weeks doing some trainings and such, and then there will be about a month of no mission president time until President Merril arrives on July 1st. The Abdos are the office couple here in between.
   But yea, things are good. I'm part of the 2nd Zone, (there's only 2) and I'm lovin' it. I'm thinking that Elder Harper and I will see a lot of success as long as we rely on the Lord. I hope I can be a better zone leader than dad's were!
   I think it's so funny that Pokemon is cool again. We'll probably be able to sell our collection for bank here pretty soon. Haha. But it sounds like school being out has everyone happy, which is great. Tell Weston that he needs to kiss a girl once before coming out, but after that: DEIXA or DROP in english. They are scourges to the missionaries here! haha.
   So, I'm feeling great. I feel like the Lord is blessing me a lot, and I'm learning to just be a better person now. Elder Harper is the man.
   Well, no new news, but I'll keep you all posted on everything else.
Love ya! Elder Alex Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment