Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 14, 2013

Família querida,


   It was another good week. We taught 35 lessons... so we're tired! But it was good. We saw a lot of progression, as well as some new faces. It's transfer day, and I'm moving to the Luanda 2 C area. I'll have a new companion, Elder Castleton, and we're technically opening the area. It'll be fun! It's been a good transfer. I won't lie, some of my time here in Luanda 1 has been the hardest of my life. However, this last transfer with Elder Kelsey has been the one of the best! I learned a lot from him, and this area is going to EXPLODE! But I have to leave it now. haha
   Good news: I got the camera package, and I took a picture of me eating at KFC! Bad news: the battery recharger doesn't work. But, batteries are pretty cheap here, so no worries. But I'm excited to start taking a ton of pictures! I sit with my backpack on my lap while I do emails now! haha. But just good things happening here. We're going out to Benfica today, and I'm on the hunt for paintings!
   It looks like life is getting really cold and really fun back home! It's still really hot here. It's been raining about once a week, so the humidity is also up. But I just want all of you to know that the sun is beautiful.
   I love the pictures you're sending, please keep em coming! I'll have to see if I can send some next week, as this café is restricted from sending pics!

I love you all so much! Sorry that this letter is smaller, but just lessons happened this week, and I gotta go pack!


Amor,

Elder Alex Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment